smarTROLL Handheld Systems:
The smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld system allows you to instantly collect data on 14 water quality parameters, all from your Android™ or iOS™ mobile device. Our reliable water quality sensors record conductivity, pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, water level/pressure, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, density, air and water temperature, and barometric pressure, sending data wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet.
The smarTROLL Rugged Dissolved Oxygen Handheld system merges smartphone mobility with an innovative optical RDO sensor. Ideal for water quality testing spot checks, the probe measures and records dissolved oxygen, barometric pressure, air and water temperature, sending data wirelessly to your iOS™ or Android™ smartphone or tablet.
smarTROLL MP or smarTROLL RDO Handheld System:
- Real-time data
- Instant data-sharing
- Replaceable Battery Pack (iOS) or rechargeable Power Pack (Android)
- Site tagging with photos and GPS coordinates
- Auto-calibration functions
- Field-replaceable sensor
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- Compatible with low-flow kit (sold separately)
- Reduce costs – Use your existing iOS or Android mobile device and avoid buying bulky, expensive meters.
- Save time in the field – The intuitive mobile app (iSitu App for iOS or VuSitu App for Android) simplifies data collection, with calibrations that last for months.
- No training required – And, no waiting for warm-up or setup.
- Smart, easy monitoring – Sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory.
- Streamline data sharing – Get instant results and email them on the spot.
- Get built-in support – Access free, 24/7 tech support right from the app.
- Faster spot checks – Device automatically recognizes calibration solutions and corrects for barometric pressure.
- A smarTROLL MP Probe or smarTROLL RDO Probe
- Weighted restrictor
- smarTROLL Power Pack for Android and charging unit (shown), or smarTROLL Battery Pack for iOS (not shown)
- Cable (length varies based on chosen configuration) - Every cable includes patented twist-lock connectors and Kellems grip.
Calibration cup and Quick Start Guide (not shown)