The Rugged TROLL 100 is In-Situ’s most economical option for measuring and logging water level, water pressure, and temperature. This non-vented (absolute) water level logger is ideal for flood-prone or high humidity environments, allowing you to periodically download data with the Rugged TROLL Docking Station. Plus, titanium construction gives you long-lasting performance in fresh or saline groundwater and surface-water environments.
- Non-vented (absolute) pressure measurements
- Available in pressure ranges up to 250 ft (76 m).
- 2.62 cm (1.03 in.) diameter
- 2MB of memory with 120,000 data sets and 360,000 data points
- Suspension wire deployment
- Titanium body with Delrin nose cone and backend
- 10-year internal battery
- Download data via Rugged TROLL Docking Station
- NIST calibration report
- Minimize project costs – Economical water level logger is affordable on any budget, with titanium construction that outlasts coated stainless steel data loggers.
- Zero maintenance – Water level logger requires no desiccant, and batteries last 10+ years.
- Simplify setup and data retrieval – Easily program and download data with the Rugged TROLL Docking Station (sold separately).
- Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
- Groundwater level and temperature in boreholes
- Long and short term monitoring programmes
- Drilling, well development, hydraulic testing
- Landfill leachate level & temperature monitoring
Surface water level and temperature in water bodies
- Coastal, wetland and estuary research
- Flood and storm surge monitoring
- Flow and Crest stage gauging