- Atmospheric compensation for Rugged TROLL 100/200
- 1.03 in. (2.62 cm) diameter
- 2MB of memory with 120,000 data sets and 360,000 data points
- Download data via telemetry system or direct-read cable (sold separately)
- Win-Situ 5 and Baro Merge software
- 10-year internal battery
- NIST calibration report
- Collect data your way – Easy-to-use software and flexible download options give you quick data access via telemetry, direct-read cable or docking station.
- Save money and time in the field – Rugged titanium construction outlasts coated stainless steel data loggers, with batteries that last 10+ years.
- Streamline post-processing – Baro Merge software automatically corrects multiple data logger files from a single unit, also saving original data.
- Simplify data analysis – Easily graph data, generate reports and export files to Excel or other applications.
- Pressure/Temperature Data Logger
- Backshell Hanger
- Win-Situ 5 Software
- Baro Merge Software