The QED Sample Pro Portable MicroPurge Bladder Pump brings the advantages of low-flow sampling to sites where groundwater samples are collected from multiple wells with one pump. For use with the QED MP15, MP10, and MP50 controllers.
- Pumps from depths up to 200’ (61m)
- Available in two diameters: 1.75" (4.45cm) to fit in 2" (50mm) monitoring wells or larger; and 3/4" (1.91 cm) to fit small diameter wells and direct-push boreholes
- Quick 1/4 turn disassembly with no tools for fast and simple field cleaning
- Disposable bladders and push-in tubing for fast and easy replacement
- Stainless steel construction withstands harsh environments and easily decontaminates
- Minimizes turbidity and silting caused by well surging of other devices
- Collects quality samples from small diameter wells