Portable Waterproof Logging Flow Meter
The HVFlo XCi device features MACE field-proven Doppler velocity and level measurement sensors. Advanced spectrum signal processing produces superior results under a wide range of hydraulic operating conditions. Even under full pipe, surcharge, or reverse flow conditions, HVFlo will produce accurate, repeatable results every time. HVFlo offers optional telemetry and HydroVu Data Services interface for remote long-term monitoring applications.
- Operates under a wide range of hydraulic conditions; produces accurate, repeatable results even under full pipe, surcharge, or reverse flow conditions
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Rechargeable battery offers long-life without costly new batteries
- Excellent data storage, typically 240 days @ 15-minute logging
- Typically, 150 days battery discharge cycle (@ 15-minute logging)
- IP68 to 3 meters
- Inflow and infiltration studies
- Combined sewer overflow studies • Pump station monitoring
- Long & short-term sewer flow monitoring
- Sewer system capacity analysis
- Stormwater monitoring
- Industrial discharge monitoring
- Quantifying rehabilitation effectiveness
- Billing networks
- Compliance metering
The Doppler Ultrasonic Area/Velocity Sensor is used in open channels or pipes that run partially full to measure depth (using a capacitive pressure diaphragm) and velocity. Access to the monitoring point is required for installation and maintenance.
• Doppler Card
• Use the polycarbonate MACE ZX SnapStrap to install this sensor inside a pipe in minutes.
- HVFlo XCi
- USB Communication Cable
- Doppler Ultrasonic Area/Velocity Sensor
- ZX SnapStrap (diameter varies based on chosen configuration)