- Accurate VOC monitoring
- Fastest response time (3 sec)
- Humidity & Temperature compensation
- Datalogging (1 second intervals)
- ATEX Certified across the range — Easy to maintain and operate
- Three-year lamp warranty
Proven PID technology
The patented sensor provides many unique features including a 3-second response time — the best in the field, a PID range up to 15,000 ppm with improved linearity, AND humidity and temperature compensation.
Designed for Service
These units are built with easy access to the PID lamp and sensor in seconds without the need for any tools! And Waterra can provide an annual or more frequent maintenance and calibration service at very competitive prices.
Rugged Design with the Field User in Mind
These units are built to last and to help you out on site! They include a big graphic display, a field-interchangeable battery pack which is replaceable in seconds without tools, an integrated flashlight for better visibility in low light, a rugged IP67 rated housing which can withstand use in harsh environments and a strong, protective removable rubber boot.
Functionality and Screen Displays
A built-in 300-compound library allows automatic corrrection of concentration units to specific gas type whilst the user-friendly screen includes a dataplot chart view for rapid assimilation of measurement information.
Up to 6 months of data at 1 minute intervals.
Units are loaded with features to help the field user including:
- Wireless option enabling real-time transmision of data and alarms
- Automatic lamp type recognition / 3 optional lamp types
- Duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor auto-cleaning technology
- Tough, flexible inlet Flex-I-Probe™
- Large keys, operable with 3 layers of gloves
- Strong, built-in sample pump can draw from up to 100 ft (30 m) horizontally or vertically
- Loud, 95 dB audible alarm
- Bright red flashing visible alarm
- Interchangeable battery packs (rechargeable Lithium-ion or standard alkaline)
- 3-year 10.6eV lamp warranty
Gas monitor | VOCs |Range ppm | 0 to 999.9 | Resolution ppm | 0.1 | Response time (T90) | < 3 sec
Gas monitor | VOCs |Range ppm | 1000 to 5,000 | Resolution ppm | 0.1 Response time (T90) | < 3 sec