The Level TROLL 500 is In-Situ’s most popular water level data logger. A cost-effective option suited to a wide variety of projects, the Level TROLL 500 logs continuous measurements of water level, water pressure, and temperature. Titanium construction offers durability and long-lasting performance in fresh or saline groundwater environments. Available in vented (gauged) pressure ranges up to 1153 ft (351 m). Integrate with telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites.
- Sub-1 inch diameter
- Vented (gauged) pressure measurement for automatic atmospheric compensation
- Fully sealed, all titanium construction and sensors
- NIST calibration report
- Flexible native communication protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- Customizable Rugged Twist-lock Kevlar woven cable (sold separately) suitable for use in high solvents
- Use data immediately – Vented configuration doesn’t require corrections for barometric pressure changes.
- Protect your data and your equipment – Solid titanium construction outlasts specially coated data loggers, even in harsh environments.
- Simplify project setup and control – Open communications protocols easily integrate with existing telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, plus get 24/7 data and automatic event alerts.
- Streamline data collection and analysis – User-friendly software minimizes setup time, with special logging modes for groundwater applications and automated graphing, reports and data export.
- Reduce field time – Low-power loggers last 10+ years.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
- Selected instrument
- Cable (length varies based on chosen configuration) - Every cable includes patented twist-lock connectors and Kellems grip.
- Small desiccant
- Your selection of device communication option(s).