The Level TROLL 400 measures and logs water level, water pressure, and temperature in a maintenance-free system ideal for long-term monitoring at flood-prone or high humidity sites. Durable titanium construction guarantees long-lasting performance in fresh or saline groundwater and surface-water environments. Available in non-vented (absolute) pressure ranges up to 1120 ft (341m). Integrate with telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites.
- Sub-1 inch diameter for easy fit
- Non-vented (absolute) pressure ranges up to 1120 ft (341m)
- Fully sealed, all titanium construction and sensors
- Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- Direct-read or periodic data download capable
- NIST calibration report
- Rugged twist-lock cable sold separately
- Zero maintenance – No desiccant required.
- Convenient real-time data – Open communication protocols integrate easily with existing telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, SCADA, or data logger/sampling system.
- Protect your data and your equipment – Solid titanium construction outlasts specially coated data loggers, even in harsh environments.
- Reliable data – Advanced accuracy and precision provide high quality results you can trust.
- Streamline data collection and analysis – Powerful software with special logging modes automates water level corrections, post-processing, report generation and data export.
- Reduce field time – Low-power loggers last 10+ years.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
- Selected instrument
- Cable (length varies based on chosen configuration) - Every cable includes patented twist-lock connectors and Kellems grip.
- Small desiccant
- Your selection of device communication option(s).