The Aqua TROLL 600 Low-Flow Sampling Kit contains everything you need to conduct low-flow groundwater sampling with the Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sonde. Low-Flow sampling equipment is used to direct the flow of water past the sensors of the Aqua TROLL 600 during purging and low-flow sample tests.
The seal between the instrument and the flow cell prevents water oxygenation prior to analysis. The 3-way intake valve can be used to divert flow for sample collection. The anti-siphon check valve prevents back flow at the outlet. The system accommodates 3/8 in. and 1/4 in. tubing, which is not included.
- Real-time data
- Instant data-sharing
- Site tagging with photos and GPS coordinates
- Auto-calibration functions and smart sensors that recognize calibration standards
- Field-replaceable sensors
- Export customizable, reusable low-flow reports as a PDF or .csv file.
- Reduce costs – Use your existing mobile device and avoid buying bulky, expensive meters.
- Save time in the field — The VuSitu Mobile App simplifies data collection, with all well, pumping, and site information in one place.
- Easy data-sharing – Sonde gives you instant results that can be emailed on the spot.
- Get built-in support — Access free, 24/7 tech support right from the app.
- 1. Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sonde
- 2. Flow cell
- 3. Flow cell stakes
- 4. Base plate
- 5. Quick Cal solution
- 6. Rugged Android tablet
- 7. Tools
- 8. NPT barbed adaptor fittings
- 9. Check valves
- 10. 3-way ball valves
- 11. Hose clamps
Fittings Kit Contents:
- 3/8" NPT to 3/8" barbed adapter fittings (2)
- 3/8" NPT to 1/4" barbed adapter fittings (2)
- 3/8" cap plug (1)
- 3/8" and 1/4" check valve (1 each)
- 3/8" and 1/4" 3-way ball valve (1 each)
- Pipe thread tape
Flow Cell Kit Contents
- Flow Cell with removable end cap (installed with O-ring and stainless steel sleeve).
- The Aqua TROLL 600 top cap is also removable.
- (2) Ground spikes
Base Plate Kit:
- 12" x 12" PVC, with hardware
Vu-Situ Low-Flow Test Demo
Get a quick look at how fast and easy it is to use VuSitu’s new low-flow feature!