Book your next rental online!
Renting equipment has never been this easy. We are your one-stop destination for water quality and level instruments, accessories, and consumables used in a broad range of applications.
We are the Manufacturer
Our team of experts is here for you – every step of the way. Our In-Situ rental equipment is built by our team here in Fort Collins, CO, and an on-site rental facility ensures you receive the best-maintained equipment in the industry. All rental equipment is thoroughly cleaned, decontaminated, calibrated, and factory-certified to ensure reliable operation on the job site, every time.
Customer Service is Our Priority
- 24/7 technical and application support: Included with all rentals to keep your project running smoothly by giving you the answers you need, when you need them.
- With our large inventory and dedicated rentals staff, we guarantee next day shipment for rental orders placed by 4 pm MT and your rental period does not begin until you receive the equipment.
- Please contact us if your project requires same day shipment. We will take care of your needs, every step of the way.
- Complimentary equipment consultations: Let us guide you through the equipment selection process so you receive the right equipment every time.
“I have rented from In-Situ for over 6 years and I have confidence that equipment from their rental pool will arrive in good working condition. They have a comprehensive decontamination and maintenance program that I have come to trust.”
– Stephen F., Weston Solutions, Inc.
“The biggest thing is that the equipment is in good shape and working order, and that it's properly maintained. We've used equipment from other places that came to us and it didn't work right. That costs us more than anything because you have something planned, and then have to shut it down for a couple days due to equipment failure.”
– Ryan A.